Truckee Police Department

How can I report an abandoned vehicle?

To report an abandoned vehicle on the public street, call the Town of Truckee Vehicle Abatement Division at (530) 550-2320 and ask for a Community Service Officer to contact you.

Read More

What can be done about illegally parked vehicles, such as those blocking a driveway?

Call the Police Department’s non-emergency number at (530) 550-2320, and an officer will be dispatched. If the person who reported the illegally parked vehicle lives at the location, goes out to meet the officer, and explains to them that he or she lives at the location and cannot leave the driveway due to its being […]

Read More